Changes

So, it's 2013.  We're still here, I hope.  I'm writing this as a sort of time capsule thing so forgive me if this is inaccurate.  Don't troll me on this God.

Anyway, it's a New Year.  And with a new year, there has to come new things.  I'm not entirely sure what I want those new things to be yet, but I'll be figuring them out as the new year draws near.  Who knows, by the time this posts I'll have an answer.  ^^

But I do know this: every week I talk to friends that I don't necessarily see as often as I do my fellow college-going pals, and every week I ask them the same question: "What's new?"   And I get the same answer: "Nothing."   That in itself is bad enough, but what's worse is that when they say that, I give this answer: "Same here."

And I'm tired of that.  I realize this small town isn't the best place on Earth, and certainly not the most interesting.  But I'm going to make my own life better, and more interesting.  This is my personal New Year's Vow.  So remember it, Future Me!

Thanks to all the awesome people that actually read this super-saccharine entry.  By the time school starts I'll have up some other stuff that's up to normal JiH standards.   (Unless this IS the new standard.  Who knows?  I'm weird.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A