Video of the Day - Jamie Foxx: Blame It

I'm a huge Jamie Foxx fan. Watched his television show back when The WB was mostly just a block on WGN and actually had mostly black comedy shows on (this was a LONG time ago folks--it was The Jamie Foxx Show, The Steve Harvey Show, The Wayans Bros., The Parent Hood, and Seventh Heaven...now that I think about it, that was SO wrong...Seventh Heaven was for the wholesome people while the other shows were for all the heathens, rofl), caught his comedy specials and thought THOSE were hilarious, then when I found out dude could sing I was blown away. (Funny dudes generally can't sing the draws off these females...I mean I can, but I'm special.) Anyway, I copped his last album, which had a few gems but wasn't really all that special...


THIS one though? Classic. 15 tracks, seven I really love, five more I like a lot. And I know, I know, for a while they played the fuck outta this song, but I don't listen to the radio. :D And most of the people I hang with don't either, so go ahead and have a listen to the best club song to come out last year, and so far THIS year too.



Yes. That was Ron freaking Howard. Motherfreaking Richie Cunningham. I have NO IDEA how Jamie Foxx got him, nevermind ALL THOSE OTHER STARS to be in this! I ain't know THAT many niggas saw Stealth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A