Music Video of the Day (Extra!) - Ron Isley feat. R. Kelly: Contagious

Put up a song, now adding a video on here as well to match up. Ron Isley and R. Kelly's Contagious.


I confess, if I haven't told you before, I love videos that seem to tell stories. Especially when the song is telling a story as well so they match up? That's when the video enters the Hall of Fame for me.

Short of some MJ videos, there aren't many that tell a story better than Contagious does. Serious song, serious video, but there're STILL some moments you'll find yourself laughing. I remember when this video first dropped and everything--I was in seventh grade and EVERYBODY was singing. Myself included, which is rare because I don't follow "trends", but this was just an undeniably cold song. Especially since it was kind of the sequel to the Down Low (warning: that's another "movie" type song) video.



Doing this Ron Isley spotlight 'cause I heard that they threw my boy in jail for back taxes. That's a shame too, 'cause all them videos in the early part of this decade he did playing sugar daddy to all them young chicks, you'd THINK he'd have had money. Certainly enough to not have trouble paying freaking taxes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A