(Live) Music Video of the Day - Crystal Kay: Human Nature

Yes, THAT Human Nature.


Believe it or not, I had no idea this song existed. While I was looking for the Song of the Day, I ran across this gem in the Related Videos box. I knew C-Kay was a Janet fan, but I'd had no idea she did a tribute singing one of MJ's classics, Human Nature.

If you trust YT, someone in the comments says the part before her singing is talking about the influence MJ and Janet were/are on her, and how much of a shock it was that MJ died and how sad the whole thing was. Its okay to sing along. You know you want to. This song was awesome. If they say, why, why...tell 'em that its human nature...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A