Music Video of the Day - Kanye West: Heartless

I just broke up (sorta), so I felt I should get at least one song to represent the break-up. This is the only one out there right now I tolerate, so this is the one that gets the play. (Don't get me wrong though, this doesn't really sum up what went down or anything--nothing really does, other than my initial post on it, which is viewed through Sage's Humor Lenses ©. Although really, if I told you guys what actually happened, you wouldn't believe me and think I was still joking.)


While we're at it? The hate Kanye got for 808's and Heartbreaks, the album this song is from, is insulting. Dude dropped three albums that were FIRE. (Well, I ain't really like Late Registration, but everybody else seemed to.) Two of them, in my opinion, are classics--the FIRST one's eventually going to be legendary, IMO, and yet he drops one album that ain't really all that and people pretend like he was the One-Hit Wonder who fell off. Sometimes, you humans...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A