Song of the Day: When A Woman's Fed Up

...Didn't wanna say this in the last one, 'cause it was supposed to be somewhat solemn and whatnot, but...when was the last time you seen Timbaland in a song? I caught We Need A Resolution on XM Radio weeks ago and when I heard "Girl, holler...!" and I was like, "Oh shit! What happened to THAT nigga?" Last time *I* seen dude was with the Missy Elliot video, came out in like, eighth grade? (2002) ...The really weird one in the sewers and junk that always made me change the channel when the line about spitting came up and like, either Timbaland or Missy spits out and the other one caught it in their MOUTH. In the words of SO many people..."I ain't really need to see that."


ANYWAY! I could care less about R. Kelly, really.

The controversy, most of his music (You Remind Me Of My Jeep really ain't do it for me)...its whatever, really. But this song? THIS song? (This shit right here nigga? /Katt Williams)

Yeah. The Mario Winans song was all of my relationships from my perspective, and this would the song that illustrates them from the woman's perspective. I loved this song when I first heard it, back when I was like 10-11--used to sing it all the time, and it always puzzled me. Don't know about the video, but the LYRICS never really hinted at the guy cheating, so I wondered how he could do all the nice things said in the second verse and the woman could still leave him. I know now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A