Song of the Day - Do As Infinity: Koiotome

Do As Infinity, even though they broke up a few years ago, is STILL my favorite band. (I guess I'll be kicking it in the corner with the X-Japan fans. ...What's that? They got together? Ain't this about a bitch?)



Oh well. Koiotome? One of the greatest songs they ever did, off possibly their best album--Deep Forest. Ryo definitely kicked ass with his guitar this entire song. I just really love the intensity of Koiotome, so when I listen to it it stays in my head and forces me to play the entire album over and over again, dragging me back into an nearly endless spiral of sweet, sweet J-Rock lovin'. Mmmm...have a taste. Try not to get addicted, k?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A