Music Video of the Day - Keri Hilson: Knock You Down

Its been R&B week here at JiH, but that's okay. I love a good song now and again. Well, ok--I was in an R&B mood at FIRST, but today I went with R&B for a different reason.


Keri Hilson's Knock You Down is one of the catchiest songs out there right now, with lyrics I can actually co-sign on, plus one of those beats that when you hear it you just have to move: Perfect Combination. /fake Japanese accent

In fact, the song is so great, I intend to get Keri Hilson's In A Perfect World.. album some time today, which is my reasoning for putting this on here, hopefully convincing a few of my friends to go out and get her album as well.



...Man, I was unaware Keri Hilson was that fine. I would go at that with a Fishnet Condom...(but that video is not a good look...no one in her PR department told her it made her look like a bitch? SOMEBODY had to. Ah well. Just a video, and she's still a great singer and gorgeous to boot.)

BTW, Kanye? Stick to rapping. You were good, rapping on this track--no need to T-Pain it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A