Music Video of the Day - Marvin Sapp: Never Would Have Made It

...This one I heard while I was sitting in my church some months back. We had a guest choir and this guy got up and sang the heck out of this song. I don't listen to the radio--gospel and nothing else--unless I'm riding with my mother, which I hadn't done in ages, so I'd never heard this song, but my mom knew every word and immediately after he finished singing she poked me to find this for her.


Of course, I did--took a bit (gospel songs are hard to find on the internet), but after hours of intensive search (re: Limewire), I found it, which is why I'm passing it on to you guys now.

...Speaking of Never Would Have...I Never Would Have Known that this had a music video! Well. Check it out, folks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A