Song of the Day - Lauryn Hill: Lost Ones

I had to don my DJ hat to put this song on JiH. Lauryn Hill isn't all that prolific in the game, but she's definitely one of the best female lyricists out there and a true legend in the game. (But I ain't calling no one that's not in they fifties "Ms. Hill"--she'll have to settle for me using her full name instead of just her first.)


Anyway, Lauryn Hill brings the heat on this track, playing the role of both lyricist *and* vocalist, displaying how expertly she can pull off both roles. Like I said though--cutting down on these words and going straight for the video...so enjoy!



Man I'm with Kanye--"Lauryn Hill said her heart was in Zion/I wish her heart still was in rhyming", 'cause the game could really use more talented female lyricists.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A