Song of the Day: Joe - All The Things (Your Man Won't Do)

Wanted to do this for a while, but the video to this is, sadly, only upped by the label, so embedding is turned off. (WHY DO THAT?) Too bad too, 'cause I hear Claudia Jordan (of Foxxhole fame...or Celebrity Apprentice, I guess) is the leading lady in it and she's fine as a motherf...oh, sorry, got distracted. *coughs*


Joe's All The Things is an old, old song. And while I love it, I really had no intention of putting it up just yet, but then I heard dude had a new album coming out. Joe's nice with the R&B sounds, so I'm checking it out and in honor OF that, we get this song.

...I loved this song when I was a boy and heard it back in the day. Memorized it, even. (One day I'll let ya'll hear me.) At ONE point it was just a cute romantic song that I liked...but y'know...if it could help me snatch a female or two away from some of these dues that's out here slacking...*coughs* I'll just say it might have some OTHER uses and leave it at that! On to the song!



Sorry it makes you stare at Joe all that time--not my upload, obviously. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A