Pull List 11: Aliveman sucked as a name anyway...



The anthology series gets a new look in DC Universe Presents, a new series that will focus on multi-issue story arcs each featuring a different superhero from the DC Universe’s rich cast of characters, told by some of comics’ most exciting writers and artitsts. DC UNIVERSE PRESENTS #1 kicks off the first arc of the series: a Deadman story by Paul Jenkins and Bernard Chang. The cover to issue #1 is by Ryan Sook.


DC Universe Presents
Writer: Various
Artist: Various


'Cause anthologies work so well. Especially when they feature rotating casts. I can only hope day/date digital releases help the sales on this comic, since I do enjoy them usually.

I'm also going to guess that this will be where DC explains a lot of the stories of characters in this rebooted universe. Who's still here, what's new, and so on. I'm definitely down DC, but good luck actually selling this to people.

Anyway, that's it. I didn't post the Wonder Woman announcement because I'm not wholly sure about it yet. I'll add it later if I read an interview that completely sells me on Brian Azzarello. I do love Diana, after all. Anyways, I've just spent three hours writing and my fingers kinda hurt, so I'm gone for today...unless something ELSE awesome happens.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A