Life ST 2013 Day 8: Sara Bareilles - Brave



One thing 2013 managed to surprise me with after the amazing year in music 2012 had was just how many quality projects came out.  Sara Bareilles' The Blessed Unrest was a project that actually slipped under my radar for several months until random brain associations reminded me that I hadn't heard from her in a while.  Lo and behold, she had dropped a project in July (I was two months late as it was September), with this gem of a single.

Brave is one of those songs that's almost a little too saccharine and positive, but there's an earnestness to the lyrics, a catchiness to the music itself, and as always Sara sings her fucking heart out and the combination of these three factors make a dynamite track, and a fairly good album too.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A