Life OST 2013 Day 26: m-flo - No Way ft. Kiko Mizuhara

It's sad to say, but I had almost forgotten m-flo released an album earlier this year. Entitled "NEVEN", it's the second album m-flo has released (in as many years) since their return following the end of their m-flo loves project. They still make good music sometimes, but the vast majority of it goes a little overboard with the electronica/dubstep-type feel, and I can't get into it.

Still, NEVEN had a couple of really good tracks that were worth keeping on my mp3 player. This is one of them:


Featuring one of my favorite verses from new-school VERBAL against a beat that's sure to piss all your neighbors off if you play it at the proper volume, No Way is (in my eyes) one of the saving graces of NEVEN.  And who knows--m-flo changes up their style almost every five years, maybe their "fourth incarnation" will work better for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A