Song of the Day: Little Brother - Ladies' Jam

And so we're up with the song of the day, again. Jeez, its like these things are...daily or something. :D Anyway, another group I'm a huge fan of, is Little Brother. They really are pretty much everything I'm looking for in a rap group. They've got the lyrical cleverness, the beats that make my head nod--like they say so often in their songs. "Dope beats, dope rhymes, nigga that's hip-hop."


Just..'cause I can't help it...I want to give you guys a Wiki link to Stop the Violence (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_the_Violence). Read the link first--once you listen to the song, you'll see why I wanted you to. Anyway, keepin' it short, onto the show folks.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A