Music Video(es) of the Day: Michael Jackson Tribute

Yeah, I'm doing another day of MJ tributes. What's it say at the top? Jumping in Headfirst? Right, that's my site, so we do what I wanna do.

Plus, I intended to give you guys these anyway, just not at first.



The first of these is a cover of the Michael Jackson song, Smooth Criminal. I hate to say it, but I first heard this song watching American Pie 2 when I was 14 and liked it so much I had to get someone to burn me a CD with it. Still--whatever. I like it, hope you do too.



Admittedly, while the video is amusing, its nowhere near as cool as some of MJ's. That said? The kid breakdancing? Hilarious.

Heh, if you didn't like THAT one, I know you won't like this next one. I HATE doing this, but apparently a gang of jack-asses on YT got rid of all the fan-uploaded versions of this, so I'll have to link you to it. I hate doing that. One, because I like the traffic. Two? You can catch stupid reading their comments.

Fall Out Boy's cover of Beat It
.

Pay careful attention to the video and you'll catch Scrubs' Donald Faison (Turk!) doing his best MJ impression. I was actually, well...impressed. :D Enjoy.

Okay, near as I can tell, that should pretty much do it for MJ related songs in the Video of the Day. Tomorrow? Haven't decided yet.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A

I Read A Ton Of Superman Comics And Wound Up Angry At Man of Steel