Song of the Day: Asian Kung Fu Generation - Jihei Tansaku

Video of the Day was some classic hip-hop, so I figured the song of the day should be a sharp contrast. Imagine that. Rock music. And here I was told that, I didn't like rock music. Ain't that about a bitch. Me and my two best friends are the only black people in town who listen to rock as much as rap (also one of the few people who enjoyed J-Rock, at that), but apparently, I don't like it. Man...screw it. Just...listen to the song.



Jihei Tansaku actually probably wasn't a big favorite of mine when I first heard it, but a couple months ago I had my mp3 player on random and this song came up and something about the intro got me really hyped and made me love it. But, shutting up now. Listen to the song folks.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A