(Live) Video of the Day: Do As Infinity - Heart.

Sage: Aight, you got the video ready?

Bunny DJ*: Nope.

Sage: What do you mean "nope"?

Bunny DJ: We couldn't find it. Its not out there.

Sage: ...Its Do As Infinity. They're one of the biggest bands in J-Pop, and this is one of their very first videos. Its gotta be out there!

Bunny DJ: If it is, we won't be getting to it soon. Plus, didn't they break up?

Sage: Yeah, but they were huge!

Bunny DJ: But they broke up like, three years ago. You know how humans are. All about what's "now".

Sage: ...Dammit. You're right. *sighs, gives her a carrot* Thanks.

Bunny DJ: *takes it, munches* Thanks. We did get a live though.


Man, I don't know what to say. But you see we ain't shit around here. Today was SUPPOSED to be the start of a new series of columns on JiH: Video of the Day. Where I get a music video of a song I really like and upload it here. But that ain't work out, since on my first choice embedding the video was disabled, and my second choice I simply could not find the video. So, instead, we'll be dealing with the Live Version today.

Do As Infinity's Heart, off their first album, Break of Dawn. They've always been one of my favorite bands, and the fact that they broke up saddens me to no end. I'd go into detail about this video, but they're due for a column all to themselves anyway, so I'll just shut up and let the live do the talking. Enjoy folks!













* Yes. The DJ's an actual bunny. I told you it was awesome in my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A