Stuff

Yes, I'd heard there were some bad comics to come out last week. I had no intention of reading either of them. Go read my Batwoman 1 post, then READ Batwoman 1.

I also understand Wonder Woman and Supergirl had comics out last week as well, and I'm told they're rather good. Read those too.

No, I will not be addressing the bad comics in question. I don't even intend to NAME them. I told ya'll a long time ago, there's no such thing as bad PR. The only thing that happens when you discuss garbage is make it more likely to be spread around.

Instead, even though the entire comics internet has already ignored it, I'm just going to say: Stop talking about what you can't stand and start talking about what you love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A