Song of the Day - Second Saturday: Arianna

So gimme an A! R-I-A-N-N-A!


My friend gave Second Saturday's Welcome to Mount Rushmore's album when we were Juniors in HS. Great band, and I kinda wish a lot more people knew about them, since they're one of the first rock groups I ever got into and its weird to only be able to talk about them with like one other guy--the one who got me into them in the first place.



Sage Fact: The first concert I ever went to was one for Second Saturday. They held a concert at this tiny venue that was like, barely a walk from my grandmother's, so I figured why not? I stood out like a sore thumb, being the ONLY black guy there. The guy at the door (one of the band members) looked at me like, "Are you sure you're in the right place"? Haha, I love that feeling. (Just like one loves the feeling of popping a really sensitive zit...or ripping off a band-aid....or, ah, you get the picture.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A