Music Video of the Day: Dru Hill: We're Not Making Love No More

Lotta R&B coming through this place lately! Maybe I'm just in a real romantic mood, I don't know...


...Not really, I just felt R&B could use a little bit of shine on this site since it hasn't been getting it.



Y'know, I really love this song...but SOMEBODY has gotta explain to me why, right at the end of the song, Sisqo suddenly says HIS OWN FUCKING NAME. Really nigga? Why your OWN name? If that doesn't seem odd to you, think about how weird it would sound if somebody called out they own name during sex. This dude getting hard looking at his own self in the mirror, what kinda bullshit is this....

Then again, I'm still trying to figure out why he thought wearing an unbuttoned coat to show off his chest in the video was a good idea, so maybe I'm the wrong person for this...these R&B cats have always been kinda questionable to me image-wise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A