Drake, Li'l Wayne, Kanye West & Eminem are "Forever"

...What on Earth just happened here? Let me go over this, so I know I got it all right.


Drake, one of the hottest new talents in the game. Teams up with Wayne, one of the older hot talents in the game, along with Eminem the returning legend, and "super prod-I mean super rapper" Kanyeezy? And its NOT a single for somebody's album, its just on some DVD for Lebron James' BS made-for-TV story?

HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!? Something that has the potential to be one of the biggest rap tracks of 2009 has basically slipped under the radar. This should be on BET, MTV, VH1 (and they don't even show rap), and everyone that listens to the radio should already be sick of it.

I...don't know what they're playing instead of this, but until this gets the attention it deserves, right now this symbolizes the stupidity of the industry right now. And none of these (save Kanye) are even my favorite rappers--I just know a potential SMASH hit when I hear one.

Whatever. For those curious...the you can get the track here. (Thanks go to TSS.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A