Music Video of the Day - Daichi Miura: Keep It Goin' On

Not posted on Tuesday, but I wanna keep things organized. Also: no Sunday and Monday because I'm reserving those for worthwhile gospel songs.

I was going through looking for a new J-Music site and I ran across a section on Daichi Miura's former boy band, Folder5. Made me think about this one Daichi song I was rocking pretty hard back in High School. Its a little poppy, but so what? Song of the Day will balance it out.





Man, honestly seeing these Japanese cats wearing the B-Boy clothes and whatnot kinda makes me laugh, but in a good way!

Sidenote: ...Is that a brother as one of the background dancers? Also: The little kid they got is almost an even better dancer than they are. Hilarious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A