Music Video of the Day - R. Kelly feat. Usher: Same Girl

YouTube songblocked me out of the video I wanted--they all had embedding turned off, so I just said screw it. You get this.


Its not a bad song, but I overlooked it at first because, normally I don't really mess with either of these cats, 'cause while I love R&B, most of it is garbage. But this had a kinda 90's R&B vibe (we all know this "new millenia" R&B don't compare), so when I first heard it I dug it.



...That said, unless Usher has something to tell us (that he goes looking for dates at playgrounds), it really ain't no way in the world he and Kellz was messing with the same girl. And after the brick he dropped last time (Moving Mountains!), I doubt he could avoid going to jail like his partner on this song did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A