Battle Rap Wednesdays: Charlie Clips vs. Serius Jones




I finally sat down to check this battle out the other night, and its like most people say: Clips 2-1.  But its definitely not a body--Serius' third round is mean.  Like, real mean.  It had to be to make up for that garbage second, but still. 

Memorable lines:

"You can try that freestyle shit, Jones, but it don't work here./If you freestyle about the barbershop, then it hurt, and you really work there."  -- Clips

"Yeah, ya'll know me.  It's been a minute, but off the top, I dismantle shit./Yeah, nine years ago I was a barber, so you know I know how to handle Clips." - Serius

Nowhere near as excellent an example of freestyle versus writtens as AyeVerb vs. Hollow Da Don, but still a good battle.  Summer Madness got at least 3 hot battles, which makes up for Mook and Iron and that Ness battle.  Still I'm looking forward to SM3 stepping it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A