Avatar: The Legend of Korra



Bryan and Mike are geniuses. The fight scenes look as good as they ever did, but seeing my Avatar world modernized makes me happier than I can put into words. Just seeing the universe grow and change makes it feel like a living, breathing world that we're interacting with (something I love but don't get much of in any given media form).

Legend of Korra is scheduled for 2012, and will run roughly 26 episodes. From what I know of it thus far, it'll be about the newest Avatar, Korra, learning Airbending from Tenzin, Aang's son. She'll also have to stop an anti-bending revolutionary force.

Seriously I'm hoping this is even bigger than the original, so Nick will continue giving Bryan and Mike giant tubs of money to create the expanded universe of Avatar:TLA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A