Battle Rap Wednesdays - Bigg K vs. Danny Myers

You hate to see a favorite lose.


But, it's gotta happen eventually--see Lux vs. Mook.  This is a great battle, but Bigg K took it solid with a strong first and third.  Danny started off decent in the first, had a crazy second, then a third that had a great angle without enough bars to support it.  Either way, this is one of several great battles from BOLA 5--it's great to see at least one league killing it with consistently good to amazing events. 

Bigg K's been on a streak of good battles recently, and he's got B Magic in October, while my dude Danny Myers has JC next month at Go-Rilla Warfare's "Blueprint" event.  JC's been on a mediocre/losing streak, so with my luck this will be the battle that he destroys his opponent, because I haven't been right about shit the last few months battle wise.   I'm still going to say Myers 3-0, though--against JC and AyeVerb.  (I'm positive I'll be wrong about at least one of these.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Aren't You Reading Superwoman?

Making the Case for tri-ace: The Last Hope of Integrity and Faithlessness