Marvel Television: Mockingbird



That's Mockingbird above, another project on deck for Marvel Television. Currently "in development", which means it's entirely possible I'll never actually see it. Described as a "Peter Parker nerd", Bobbi Morse (Mockingbird) is recruited to a secret organization. I'm not entirely sure what her origins are, but I did enjoy what I saw of her in Hawkeye and Mockingbird. My guess is that she'd be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., and since the costume resembles spy outfits, hopefully there won't be a need to downplay the superhero elements.

Whether this finds a home on ABC Family remains to be seen, but for now I'm interested and will be doing my best to keep up with any information released about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A