Hulk: Agents of S.M.A.S.H.??

This is kind of a hilarious announcement. I'm a little late with this one, but at the Marvel Television panel, the head of television at Marvel, Jeph Loeb, and writer Paul Dini announced a Hulk cartoon series airing on Disney XD.

There's only a picture for now, no video:



Looks kinda weird, but nothing being written with the Hulk right now adapts well to animation, so the best thing to do is combine the new ideas they've been coming up with and throw it at the wall. Still--it looks crowded. Hulk, She-Hulk (Jen Walters, I think), Skaar (Hulk's son), and Red Hulk? I think they're in danger of watering down the concept. Admittedly, I'm not a huge fan of the Hulk but I'll give a series a try.

...And, hopefully we'll be seeing a Marvel superhero block on Disney XD in the future, between this and Ultimate Spider-Man.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A