Heroes Fantasia: A Fanfic Videogame by Namco Bandai

Unfortunately there are no screens for this yet, but man...Heroes Fantasia sounds like a game I would've created in high school.

AndriaSang and Siliconera both reported this earlier today--Namco Bandai is working on an "Anime Crossover RPG" called Heroes Fantasia.

The game will feature characters from the following anime series:
s.CRY.ed
Darker Than Black Ryusei no Gemini
Darker Than Black Kuro no Keiyakusha
Sorcerous Stabber Orphen
Sergeant Frog (Keroro Gunsou)
R.O.D Read or Die
Slayers Revolution
Rune Soldier (Mahou Senshi Riui)
Mai Hime
Blood+

As a kid in high school I loved S'Cry'ed and Mahou Senshi Louie. And Mai-HiMe is one of my favorite anime series of all time. The truth is, I could not be more hyped about this thing. Hopefully we'll see an English release of this game, because it sounds amazing.

Screens and videos as soon as I get them.

Comments

  1. I saw this the other day bro...and I must say, I marked out a bit. S-Cry-Ed....might have to get this one myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda hoping some videos pop up soon--they say the game is 60% complete already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A