Injustice: Gods Among Us Trailer

A while back (in a post I can't find at the moment), I mentioned that Mortal Kombat was probably the coolest game I never wanted to play.  Decent fight mechanics backed by a cinematic story mode that was the best thing to hit fighting games ever, my biggest problem was the sheer dislike I had for the universe.
 





A universe I DO like, by the same studio responsible for MK9.  I don't usually do fighting games (that aren't 3D), but this game is the first thing to come out of DC Entertainment that I've legitimately believed to be a good idea.



A bit more from Ed Boon of NetherRealm Studios.   Hopefully we'll hear more information (and less vague-ness) at E3.

Injustice: Gods Among Us drops in 2013.  Hopefully early 2013 so I can enjoy it with my friends before some of them graduate.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A