Monday Hotness

CG has once again inspired me, though not in a way most would expect. (Though probably still in a way he'd be proud of.)

Monday Hotness is a new feature I'm adding as I try to make JiH both article-focused and about me, simultaneously. (Basically, if this were on twitter, it'd be hashtag #cangetit)

This first feature of Monday Hotness centers around some of my favorite celeb crushes.

Keshia Knight Pulliam



Yo, all jokes aside...Rudy grew up nice.

Gabrielle Union



Huge crush on her ever since I was like, 16. We're both seven years older but she's STILL one of the most gorgeous women in Hollywood.

Emmanuelle Chriqui



Kevin Connolly is the luckiest guy on television.

Jessica Alba



'Nuff said.

Anyway, most of these won't be celeb-related...but I wanted to kick things off with some well-known beauties.

See you next Monday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A