Jumping in Headfirst Podcast 3: I threw that before I came in the room!

You thought JiH wasn't gonna come see you? Think again.

We're back with another podcast. This time Bobby Drake aka "Da Iceman" gave me the links to the podcast, so I'll be trying to do this somewhat regularly.

Unfortunately, no "new" episodes can be made until December (after Winter break), but we've got a few stored up, and that should be enough to last until we're able to get everyone back together.

Anyway, rather than stretch it out, I'll go ahead and post our "third episode" (ninth in production):



My boy Iceman basically wanted us to get our rants on this episode. Surprisingly (if you listened to the last episode), I just didn't have much of a rant in me. But both Iceman and Irrelevant did, so I let them cut loose. So cut about a thirty minute space of time free, sit back, and enjoy.

...Unless you're a Saints fan. In that case? Sorry 'bout that man. Tell us what you think in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A