Jumping in Headfirst Podcast: First Edition

I've saved up quite a few of these now, so finally I'm uploading the first one. The first JiH podcast.

It's terrible.

...Joking. We got off to a (very) rough start in this one, but if I don't put it up, the continuity in other shows wouldn't work. This is less my project and more my friend's; he wanted to get us all together and put us on a mic--certain it would be comedy gold. Is he right?

It's me, my friends Iceman (the creator of this project), Irrelevant (his choice, not mine), and the Doctor (Who?). Short introduction cast, as we talk about favorite anime, video games, and cartoons.

Warning: JiH podcast includes: heavy swearing, use of the "n" word, random-ness, mocking everything brought up, and references. (Who's Getting All These References?)



Suggestions on how to improve are welcome, though I advise you wait until the second episode, as it improves vastly then. I had no idea WHAT we were doing then. (They didn't either...but I'm the smart one. LMAO.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A