Basic Cable is Terrible

So, I'm pretty tired of basic cable now. Metrocast Cable breaks down to:

- sports channels
- news channels
- network channels

And the remainder is about 15 channels, few of which are worth my time. Already I'm wondering what the Character of the Month is on Boomerang.

Gah! Boomerang! I can live without Disney XD (which took a hit after the name change and they lost their old-school Disney cartoons anyway). I can live without Comedy Central (which I have now and they don't really air Scrubs all that much now anyway.

But I really miss Boomerang. Their focus on Hanna-Barbera toons makes them my favorite channel of all, and with CN having long fallen off years ago, there's no other credible station on television I can just turn on and leave it there.

As a result, I've been forced to do terrible things that...well, we'll get into it very soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A