Song of the Day - Jamie Foxx: Rainman

Little more R&B for you. This one's for anyone dealing with a heartbreak right now. Personally, I think he (or she) wasn't really worth it (I don't necessarily know them, but--that's usually how it goes), but until you figure that out, vibe to the smooth, cool sounds of Jamie Foxx.


...Who, to me, is STILL the only nigga who's released a decent R&B album all this year. ...And his shit came out last December! Even Joe's album was only average, and All The Things was my song back in the day. Case too! Happily Ever After is STILL the ultimate wedding song, and all these years later, Faded Pictures is still my favorite R&B song of all time, but the only track off his new CD that was any good was Lovely, which: A.) Is the SECOND track on the album, so its all downhill from there, and B.) Sounds almost EXACTLY like Happily Ever After.

They tell me Avant's album is cold, but I don't know...I'm losing faith. People wouldn't shut up about Ryan Leslie's album so I copped that...terrible. Should've known. What would a guy called Ryan Leslie know about R&B? He should be singing pop music somewhere with Justin Timberlake and some of them kids off High School Musical.

Meanwhile, Rainman was one of the last songs I listened to on Intuition, and it just might be my favorite. That pretty much makes ALL of Intuition great. You R&B dudes better step up.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A