Music Video of the Day - Marques Houston: A Case of You

I'm on CPT (Colored People Time) with this update, but between moving in and sleeping, I hadn't really thought about the Music and Song updates. Sorry folks. Truth be told, this update is kind of a surprise to me.



I had no intentions of coming here today, but while I was listening to Foxxhole from a few weeks ago, they brought on Marques Houston. Now the last time I seen this dude, he was in the R&B group IMX (because when you get in your twenties you can't just run around calling yourself "Immature"--you can't just invite folks to clown on you like that) singing 'bout his First Time. Had all the kids in my seventh grade History class (somehow I got stuck with all the niggas) singing that shit.

But that was a good six or seven years ago--personally I thought since then dude had fell off like a loose Halloween mask.

...But I guess not, 'cause at the end they played this song here, called A Case of You. I've been known to post a lot of R&B, but all those joints are from the 90's. Most of this new stuff is garbage, so when I noticed this was pretty hot, I actually got kind of excited. (Can't always just sing Dru Hill to these females.)

So, enough of my yakking--check out the new Marques Houston, A Case of You.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A