Battle Rap Thursdays: Hollow Da Don vs. Tsu Surf

I confess to being late with posting this...mainly because I'm not sure its worth it. 



Tsu Surf is that guy who I wish was better than he really is.  Hollow was super-rusty and didn't even bother to do all that many rebuttles or flips.    Give it to whoever you want.   I gave it to Hollow because his 3rd was crazy and to be honest I wasn't feeling their other rounds all that heavy. 

Also it's been a week since this battle was posted and for some reason we still haven't seen another battle from URL.  This is what happens when you're the top dog, I guess.    Back to posting classics next week until KOTD starts putting up Takeover battles. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A