The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Trailer


So, thanks to a friend of mine I've become a fairly huge fan of Sherlock Holmes.  As a result, when I saw this game pop up on RPGFan I couldn't help getting a little excited.   Admittedly, I'm used to games that involve stuff blowing up, shooting guns or hacking stuff with swords, so a game where you actually use your brain to discover clues and figure things out is going to be new to me, but [insert crap about life being about trying new shit].

Anyway, I love the idea of being able to wander around Victorian-Era England, and the fact that the game appears to be designed for consoles makes me want to buy this.  Let's see if my wallet agrees when the game actually comes out.  >_< 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A