Song of the Week - Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa ~ End of Triangle

A friend and I recently finished Macross Frontier: Sayonara no Tsubasa, the second part alternate retelling of one of my favorite anime series to come out of 2000-2010, Macross Frontier.

While I won't spoil the movie itself, considering this song spent three days bouncing around in my head (Valkyrie~...*ahem*), I HAVE to post this song. Be warned, it's 7 minutes, but it's a duet between Sheryl and Ranka, and it's beautiful. I wish I could post the video clip that goes along with it, but again--no spoilers.

Go see the movie. There's no excuse for you not to. I know some people would prefer an official copy, but unless you want to watch it raw it's not happening. Go find your eyepatch. (Or your GokaiCellular.) In the meantime, enjoy the song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A