Battle Rap Wednesdays: Mr. Mills vs. Oops

"His name is gonna be "Oops why did I take this battle" afterwards."





Man, Jayblac really called that shit.  Mr. Mills is actually a battler that a friend of mine told me about--which caught me off-guard because usually it's me who sifts through all the trash battlers to find the golden ones.   He's incredibly consistent in every battle I've seen him in, displaying excellent flow, wordplay, and delivery.   Oops actually isn't a "bad" rapper (I've seen SO much worse), he was just outclassed here.

Also, shouts out to Mr. Mills for that third round.  The "new guys versus top tier" logic is a bunch of trash, usually only spit by the "vets" that are either bad or have fallen off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A

I Read A Ton Of Superman Comics And Wound Up Angry At Man of Steel