SotD Life ST Version: Day Twenty-Six

I missed a day. Normally I timestamp it, but I'll be honest 'cause yesterday was important.

Despite how I seem in my posts, I take my beliefs as a Christian quite seriously. So I thought (you'll forgive me for missing a day, I was with family almost the entire day), for Christmas, I would post a few songs that celebrate both my beliefs, and the day.

And one of my favorite Christmas songs, has always been Angels We Have Heard on High (In Excelsis Deo). It's such a majestic, beautiful song that the first time I heard it I fell in love with it, and it's one of my favorite songs to sing this time of year. I found an absolutely superb version by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir that displays just how incredible this song can be, and what an amazing praise it is for my Lord and Savior. (Yes yes, I realize Jesus wasn't born today. Don't get all Scrooge on me, okay?)



I actually need to hear that one again. If you'll excuse me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A

I Read A Ton Of Superman Comics And Wound Up Angry At Man of Steel