Music Video of the Day - Case: Missing You

Like a cold summer afternoon, like the snow coming down in June...like a wedding without a groom, I'm missing you...


They say music can transport you back to different time periods...I know that's true because when I listen to music I always feel like I'm right back in the era where I heard the song the most. This song right here? Takes me all the way back to eighth grade.

Back when you thought you was the big man on campus in that punk-ass middle school with just two grades in it, before you went to high school and got reminded that you wasn't bout shit. Back when (in my town) the only difference between a seventh grader and a eighth grader...was that you went upstairs for your classes. Back when dudes was fingerbanging girls in English class. (More on that later.)

I know I ain't the only one who recognizes this song...so what time period does it take you back to?



(Sorry for all the BS on the screen.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A

I Read A Ton Of Superman Comics And Wound Up Angry At Man of Steel