The New Young Justice

My disdain for how things have gone down for this Young Justice cartoon has been pretty well-documented, but I've moved on because the show is happening whether I want it to or not, and Greg Weisman has a track record of making good cartoons.

I love the fact that this has brought back interest in Young Justice, plus they're having a comic book that's in continuity with the cartoon.

Anyways. There was a thirty second trailer I intended to post last night, but decided to postpone till this morning. This turned out to be a good idea, as they've released an extended trailer with basically part of the episode now. Have a look. It's pretty much the already leaked trailer from before but dialogue's been added and the quality's better.

Still makes me want a new Justice League cartoon though--16 members, just like this one.



Also I'll toss in the trailer of the G.I. Joe cartoon airing the same date as the Young Justice premiere, November 26th (my birthday!). The series will be airing on the new Hasbro network, The Hub.



Art needs work, but I like it a LOT better than that Transformers Prime trailer.

Feel free to comment on how you like these two shows in the comment section, folks. I'll be trying to be a tad more regular with the updates over the next month or so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sage Spoils The Plot: Kamen Rider Decade

The New 52, Corrected: Justice Legion A

I Read A Ton Of Superman Comics And Wound Up Angry At Man of Steel